Sunday, December 24, 2006

Almost Christmas

Well here I am, sitting in my father's living room, festooned by bricks and mortar decorated with tinsel and lights with the 'big day' looming fast tomorrow!

My journey south was fantastic. Cross country route from Rugby to pick up the M40 at Banbury. M40 fine going south but dreadful north, M25 perfect flow of traffic, A3 no problems and finally arrived home a little under 2 hours from leaving Rugby the Friday before Christmas, dark, 4.00pm and thick fog!

Spent yesterday Christmas shopping and wrapping presents before taking my nieces to see Cinderella at Woking, (fantastic show - the best we've seen with live ponies pulling the carriage etc etc.) Today, delivering presents, preparing for tomorrow, church carol service, walking and shivering! Yes, I think I have a fluey thing coming on as my joints ache and I'm shivery - ah well, wouldn't be Christmas if I wasn't ill now would it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home