Thursday, December 14, 2006

General waffle!

Well, although I have a fire going well in the grate this evening, the weather is extremely mild but extremely windy as well! Temperatures have hardly been into single figures this year so far and I haven't once had to scrape ice of the car windows yet. It doesn't seem right for nearly Christmas. Many schools break up tomorrow but I still have another week to go. I am still enjoying my vibrating massage chair and treat myself to a 15 minute back and thigh massage every night before reclining almost horizontal and relaxing into the smell of leather listening to classic FM!

For the last 2 days, T-mobile has not obliged. Being an Orange Premier customer for my phone, I am not used to spending hours in automated queues to get any service. Last night I had to sit for ages before being cut off. Eventually I got through and was informed there was no problem - there clearly was as I have had no internet and now I do! My antenna from the Boaters Phone Company, (which eventually arrived after over a week when 2 arrived!) has made a huge difference. In a marginal signal area, I now get 5 full bars of signal strength.

I hope to have some news regarding a slight change of circumstances posted on this blog over the Christmas period - watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home