Sunday, December 17, 2006

Counting the days.

A very happy Christmas and new year to all my readers

I seem to spend half my life counting the days! The number of days till the next holiday, the next big boating adventure, the end of term etc etc. Now I'm counting the number of day till something different - the number of days till my long daily commute is slashed. If the plans go ahead and I move to my new marina just after Christmas, I should have only 5 days left of sitting in traffic queues on the A5 or getting stuck behind old ladies or old farmers at 25 MPH on a de-restricted road!

Spent today with the sun streaming through the windows, Simba barking in an adjacent classroom and me stuck in school hosting the 'Save Our Waterways' de-brief meeting and campaign plan for the future. A good day none-the-less with positive plans made, good discussions had and pleasant contacts formed.

Ah well, one last week left in school. A dress rehearsal/performance tomorrow afternoona nd then again on Tuesday afternoon before the big late night performances on Wednesday and Thursday evening with my father attending on the Wednesday one in order to take Simba and various other bags of bits down south on Thursday leaving me to travel down late after school on Friday to re-join them for Christmas.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put quite a few comments on your and simbas blog but they dont seem to get published
Any way Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

 
At 8:44 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi there. I do apologise as all the comments I get, I publish once moderated so not sure where they have gone! Anyway - I got this one so Happy Christmas to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home