Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No further posts this holiday!

Having just spent the entire last 2 hours attempting to upload todays entry, the final straw for me now is that the connection socket on the Bottom of my handset has bust! The result being that my phone is U/S as regards charging or data connection. It is insured but Orange will only send me a replacement to a fixed address and will need to collect this hanet at the same time! Fat lot of good. This will therefore be my last entry, (done using the last battery on my handset,) for the foreseeable future.

Bye, bye and I hope to have an enjoyable trip to report in 4 weeks time.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger Dogsontour by Greygal said...

And there I was looking forward to a summer bumper crop of cruise posts! I hope that's the last of your bad luck and hopefully Steve will be able to let us know from time to time that all is well on board.

Have a great four weeks (sooooo jealous!)

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

All may not be lost!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home