Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two pleas for help!!

This evening, I have 2 please for help! Firstly, many readers of my blog have posted me this picture.
It's a boat moored on the River Thames and if you look closely you'll notice the name is 'Kyamanzi'. I have never seen it myself but am assured it exists. I can also confirm that my spelling of the name 'Khayamanzi' is the correct one! I would love to find out anything about the person who owns it as I believe we are the only Khayamanzi named vessels on the system.
My second plea is this. I have communicated on occasions with the owner of a lovely Goldsborough boat called 'Ten Bob Note'. They are not the original owners but the boat used to moor with me at Trinity Marina. We are trying to track down anyone who knows the history of the name as I believe there is a story behind it - can anyone help?
Tomorrow, my new cratch is due to be fitted - watch this space for the first new pictures!! My father is also travelling up to join me tomorrow so that we can leave on Saturday, (sorry I interrupt this bulletin to moan at the fact that the first Christmas themed advert has just been seen and heard on the TV courtesy of Argos!) to travel to Market Harborough and back. I hope to be able to update the blog daily on this trip with pictures and news.
Finally I have posted a couple of pictures of some lovely evening sunsets and cosy evening shots in the marina simply because I took them today and like them!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home