Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekend

Didn't go out this weekend. Had to do the school discos last night which meant I was very late home so didn't get up early this morning! Then spent the morning cutting up a bed and a box of fence panels donated to me by colleagues for the stove, washed, hoovered and cleaned the car, hoovered the boat, did some washing, etc etc.

Next weekend is the big weekend with the Save Our Waterways protest cruise so I will be out then! Watch this space to see how it goes when I return. The plan is that a groupof us are going out on Friday evening to the bottom of the Ashby for the night so that we can then trot down to Hawkesbury Junction, (Sutton's Stop) for the Saturday mid-day photo shoot and protest rally. I am in the middle of trying to get the banners sorted to varying degrees of sucess as my previous post indicates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home